Siguiendo a lavvos desde su origen :)

sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2019

Re: Can I Trust You? If Yes Please Reply Back To Me Immediately. Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been diagnosed with COLON CANCER and already given short notice to live as stated by doctors report. I have assignment for you to manage the sum of $9,000,000 USD and give a huge part of the fund to orphanages of your choice. I know you may ask why I'm not giving the money to relatives or my children; we never had any children though. My relatives misused the money I gave to them as they keep asking for more money, which is against my wish and goal as a philanthropist.

Kindly send to me the following information so I can make a LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FOR CLAIM on your behalf as the recipient/beneficiary of this fund which I will in your name and give to my doctor. Please contact me now before it's too late by my email address. Email: gates.joan@aol.com

I will need the following information from you;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:

2. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS:

3. YOUR NATIONALITY:

4. COUNTRY WHERE YOU NOW LIVE:

5. YOUR AGE/DATE OF BIRTH:

6. MALE/FEMALE:

7. YOUR JOB/COMPANY:

8. YOUR MOBILE NUMBER:

9. YOUR REACHABLE EMAIL ADDRESS:

I will be waiting to hear from you. Remember that my time here on earth is very short.

Mrs. Joan R. Gates (Patient)

Email-To: gates.joan@aol.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario