Siguiendo a lavvos desde su origen :)

lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2019

CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY FOR THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

From: Ssgt David Brooks
Reply-To: staffsgt.davidbrooks@aol.com

Hello dear,

I’m Staff Sergeant David Brooks (Retired) I served in the United States Army and was touring Baghdad in Iraq when I and my unit came across $800 million in raw cash. here is the article as published by the press back then.

Please read; https://www.rferl.org/a/1103032.html
 
The US Army instructed we should return the money to the Iraqi government which we did. 6 of us hid $5 million each and returned the rest of the money to Iraqi officials. I was able to move mine out of Iraq to a bank outside Iraq which I will disclose to you when next I hear from you. Six of us were later arrested and tried. Nobody knew about this money except you, currently.

I have been sick of a terminal disease with my liver damaged after I suffered Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and began heavy drinking of alcohol as a result I got liver disease.

I want you to receive this money from the bank I moved it to in 2003. Please not even one soul must hear this. Also I’m not sure if ever I will make it to see you receive this money. Should in any case you don’t hear from me after I have showed and introduced you to the bank as the recipient, this means I have died from my sickness. This fund must be used for charity and the motherless children as I wish.

Send to me the following so I can forward your details to the bank and I will instruct the bank that they release the money to you. No phone communication please due to my dialysis in the hospital.

I NEED THE FOLLOWING; NAME, AGE, COUNTRY

Kindly reply back immediately to my email address below here for this great task and opportunity given you.

Thanks and God bless.

Staff Sergeant David Brooks (Retired)
United States Army
Former Iraqi Tour Trooper.
Email: staffsgt.davidbrooks@aol.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario