Siguiendo a lavvos desde su origen :)

miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

Cry for help, We want to relocate to your country with our fathers money for investment.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Cry for help. My name is Moses Ahmed, 19 yrs old. I am the only son of Mr. Issah Ahmed from Nigeria. My father was into business before he was killed by the hoodlums in Kaduna State. My mother is late and she died of breast cancer. I have only one sisters who is 14 yrs old. My father brothers are attacking us because of our late father's wealth and we have secretly discovered a deposit my father made in oversea and my name is the next of kin.

I sincerely seek your help to move the money from oversea to your country so that you can help us to manage the money.

We needed an urgent help to relocate to your country before our wicked uncles will kills us here. We want to relocate to your country and live there forever.

Please reply us immediately. Thank you.

Regards,
Moses Ahmed
Your beloved one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario